Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wednesday June 9th with The Greenery at Red7

I am so excited to announce the return of one of the most action packed bands I have had the pleasure of working with thus far. THE GREENERY will be returning to the heart of Texas touring alone and I jumped at the opportunity to book them at Austin's own, Red7. I first came in contact with The Greenery back in October of last year when they supported a tour with our good friends in Kid Liberty and I tell no lies when I say that they ABSOLUTELY stole the show. If you want to not only hear amazing music but actually see an UNMATCHED performance please join us at Red7 on Wednesday June 9th. With main support from pop punk heavyweights, Thieves, College Station's BonnieBLUE and newcomers, Alphanumeric, this is one show that you DO NOT want to miss. Details are as follows:

Wednesday June 9th at Red7

The Greenery
Thieves
BonnieBLUE
Alphanumeric 

Doors at 5pm
Cover $5
All Ages 










No comments:

Post a Comment